- Would they ever see Abraham Lincoln again? Perhaps. Perhaps.
- The scene was truly beautiful. If only space had allowed for a better description.
- Surprisingly, they all died.
- Not surprisingly, they all died.
- Phineas P. Pentwhisle had finally convinced them that his talking car was a fraud. The loudest fraud of all.
- So we beat on, boats against the current, born back ceaselessly into the past.
- "Why, it's simple! The killer is - oh, you'll just have to read the next book, now won't you?" He chuckled softly.
- Then, after twenty more years of his life in which many amazing things happened, he died, surprisingly.
- The children then drifted off to sleep. Or did they?
- And this, gentlemen, is why we shall never enter into trade with the Spaniards.
- A large bear ate them. Surprisingly.
- He never wrote a list again.